Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sucked in.


Interesting. So there were these threegeniusminds that inspired me to get a blog. Meh, atleast I feel like stuff isn't going to be as exposed as it would be on facebook. Anyways, I don't know how long I will be updated with this, I had live journal and I probably have four entries. Hehe, but as I'm typing I can feel that this is going to be addicting. Sucks, I got sucked into this little fad, I always wondered what these "blogs" were like, I saw it in people's msn names but it takes more than that for me to actually go on. So it just had to be Chris-annoying-out-of-your-pants Nguyen to get me to actually go on the site. What? Like, what would you do if big annoying vietnamese-no-one-round-the-corner-got-swagga-like-me dude started persisting on going on his oh so beautiful blog that's only been around for 3 hours. Yeah, thought so. Might as well give the baby his bottle. And now look what happened, I'm typing away while watching an episode of Still Standing, something I don't even watch, rather than doing my homework. Good job Alyssa.

So speaking of Alyssa, I'm guessing this is where I start talking about myself. Hm, so I realized that me and Jon aka "idontgotafookinickname" have something in common, cause I am Alyssa [insert middle name and last name here] aka "idontgotaneffffffinnicknameandneverwill" bka NEMO. Why Nemo? LoLife bka Chris-annoying-out-of-your-pants Nguyen forgot to mention how I was Jammin in the 305 or should I say swimming, yeaup, swimming. Apparently I was on the floor squiggling like a fish on land. "Nemo" is my name and alcohol is my game.

About names. I had to think of a blog name. Cause you know "threegeniusminds" is.. uhm.. direct? HAHA no disrespect you know I love you guys. But I don't know I like playing with words. So I always found oxymorons clever -after reading 1984 in grade 10 you just can't get enough of them - so, i wanted to make my own little oxymoron. For all you that are mildy dense and do not know what an oxymoron is, it's a figure of speech that seems to be self-contradictory such as something being "PRETTY UGLY" or "AWFULLY GOOD" those tastie "JUMBO SHRIMP" and hearing "OLD NEWS", okay you get the jist of it. So I don't know, I just wanted to clever and I named my blog "SAGEMORON" - "Sage" with one definition stating: to be one famous for being intelligent. And only a moron wouldn't know what a moron means: one to be notably stupid. Not only is it an oxymoron it ends in moron - like the word oxymoron. I know, I'm weird. FYI, I'm not a moron, it's just ironic cause I have this dits vibe. If you were to meet me for the first time you'd never think that I'd be able to put up a conversation or arguement with you, you'd never think that I can manipulate your mind and make you feel stupid - at the same time. You should see the reactions of people's faces when they see the Valedictorian plaque on my wall. It's probably my clumsy & flirty ways and ditsy, high pitched vs low pitch slurry voice. Probably. I can fuck with your mind like ether. (I know you like that one MJ) About fucking with your mind, there's more to this oh so complicated blog name, phew you'd never think that someone would put so much time into a blog name. Here's a jitter, I didn't spend that much time, it just came to me. I tend to do that. Anyways, sage is a herb, a leaf, the leaf used for the famous drug salvia. Salvia: A trip so exciting, so real yet so surreal and it only last 5 minutes. (Getcha mind outta the gutter) However, it's just something that reminds me of my personality: I can give the time of your life, but I can be here and gone with the snap of your fingers. Scared yet? I know, a nine letter made-up word, with so much background. And it just doesn't end. Wow, I didn't even think I would write this much. Well then again, I never know how much I can potentially write at any give time, and to think I could be doing my Ms. Julie essay with the energy, not. Moving on, say my name, say my name. Sagemoron, Saaaaaaaaaaagemoron. Now, say it with a french accent. Weird eh, it's sounds so elegant, so delicate... it's like a name of calm lake. It sounds so beautiful - just like me. Damn it Alyssa, did your ego just blast off?

Story of my life, literally.

3 comments:

  1. Wow i can't believe i sat through this. Glad to know you were inspired after reading our blog and decided to write your own. How do you like the milk??

    -Chris TheLo'Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah everyone is making a blog now eh? no way in the world i'm gonna read this post. but anyways hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Chris Nguyen and I am gay for Jon Ortega and MJ Rafanan. ;)

    ReplyDelete