Thursday, January 29, 2009

You'd be willing to read this.

Okay fine, I got carried away yesterday. I realized how fooking long my posts are. I don't know it was my first post okay - and i just talk a lot to begin with. I type as fast as i talk/think. Shoot. Scary. But, you know, this blogging is a new thing. It's like when you get a new cellphone and within the first ten minutes you try to figure out every single feature. It's the same for me with the blog thingy. So shut up. Damn Chris, he would be the one to point it out. Hehehe, for thaaaaat I have to point out a little incident during the assembly today.

Speaker: What is the number one cause for accidents?
Who else: CHRIIIIIS!

I found it funny, shut up.

On a brighter note, as I rambled and rambled yesterday - i forgot to mention something.

It was Andrew's - Andrew Mark Bautista's Birthday.
You can now go to strip clubs and go to 18A movies that we go to regardless.
I don't know what is too special about 18, for guys atleast. For girls it's like super-de-duperty awesome.

Yes, I'm excited for my 'debut'. I would post my cotillion & candles & roses, however alot can happen in 7 months, and it would be bast/arms/dry/OUSHIT if it was edited throughout that time frame.

Okay back to MHF4U - Advanced Functions. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment